注册时间2004-3-10
最后登录1970-1-1
在线时间 小时
主题
精华
积分659
贡献
ST
道具劵
|
马上登陆,参与交流。无法注册或登陆请加QQ群:777694204 或Email:admin@cnkeyboard.net
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册
x
http://files.61.fm/mp3/8/16.mp3
My Luve''s Like A Red Red Rose
我的爱人是一朵红红的玫瑰
O,my luve''s like a red, red rose,
啊,我的爱人象朵红红的玫瑰,
That''s newly sprung in June:
六月里迎风初放。
O,my luve''s like the melodie
啊,我的爱人象首乐曲,
That''s sweetly play in tune.
旋律动听,悠扬。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,
我漂亮的姑娘如此美丽,
So deep in luve am I:
我深深地爱着你,
And I will luve thee still,my deer,
我将永远爱你,亲爱的,
Till a''the seas gang dry.
直到海水干竭。
Till a''the seas gang dry,my dear,
直到海水干竭,亲爱的,
And the rocks melt wi''the sun:
直到太阳消融山岩。
I will luve thee still,my dear.
我将永远爱你,亲爱的,
While the sands o''life shall run.
只要生命之沙滴漏依然。
And fare thee weel,my only luve,
再见吧,我唯一的爱人。
And fare thee weel awhile!
暂时别离
And I will come again,my luve
亲爱的,我还会回来
Tho''it were ten thousand mile.
尽管相隔千山万里。
Robert Burns 罗伯特·彭斯(1759-1796)苏格兰诗人,出身贫困,早年一直做劳务工作,大部分作品用苏格兰方言写成。
[ Last edited by 金格格 on 2005-1-18 at 17:10 ] |
|